This beautiful Chita cotton has an organic, non-repetitive print: This means that each mask features a different part of the print.
For example, one mask might have only the red flower, another might have a bit of the lilac and orange flower together, while another one might have more foliage showing.
If you have a specific preference please message us ***before*** placing an order, as stock is limited and exchanges/refunds are not valid for this product (in the interest of hygiene).
The inner layers and linings will vary in colour depending on the stock we currently hold. However, rest assured we’ll find a lovely colour match for you.
– Brazilian Chita Fabric / Floral Printed Cotton (Outer Layer)
– Tightly Woven Cotton ( Inner Layer/s) ( Colours will vary )
– Wide Latex Elastic ( Blue )
– Thin Metal Wire for nose bridge.
– Wash by hand with antibacterial soap, or in a washing machine at low temperature ( Use a wash bag if possible to protect it from the rest of your laundry! )
– Hang to dry naturally ( Not suitable for machine-drying! )
– The cotton part can be ironed at low temperature ( Do not iron the latex loops, or they’ll melt! )
We would never want to sell anyone the false sense of security that our product can prevent virus infection: Handmade fabric masks are NOT meant to replace medical-grade masks.
These beauties are a great alternatives for everyday low-risk use, to prevent you from touching your face and decreasing the risk of you potentially infecting others if you were to sneeze or cough.
Please refer to the World Health Organisation guidance for the latest on the benefits of wearing face coverings.
Remember to wash your hands well before applying and removing. This product is not suitable for children.
PLEASE NOTE: IN THE INTEREST OF HYGIENE AND SAFETY, WE CANNOT ACCEPT RETURNS OR EXCHANGES ON THIS PRODUCT! Message us before buying if you have any questions for us.